On Friday, we were in the computer area and a lot of people were talking. I was talking with Gaby about the book she had bought and I dont know what other people were doing. What should have been done was to get us a substitute and keep us in the lab so that we wouldnt be causing so much trouble for you. What I could have done differently was that i could have been qieter or i could have stayed with Ms.Jones even if she didnt need us. What you could have done differently was that, like I said, you could have gotten a substitute for us. Also you could have tried to calm down before you came to us. You REALLY shouldnt have yelled because that got a lot of people angry. Also, the AR contest had nothing to do with the probem and you shouldnt have gotten that into it. If this happens again and you can have us clean our rows or give us an assignment and not seperate anyone.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment